Pet Portrait Sizes and Prices
Have a question about these pet (or people) portrait commissions?
HOW IT WORKS
Watercolor Pet Portraits
- Email your interest in a pet portrait, dog and/or cat. Tell me about the pet/s, if it's a gift, what size/s, how many, when you would (ideally) like to have it. NOTE: Each portrait takes between 5 - 12 hours (depending on size of portrait, darkness of pet's hair, and how much hair).
- Upon receiving my "confirmation of request" email, you will receive a business email address where you will forward me 1-2 favorite photos of each pet's face (for 6X8" size, and full body photos for medium and largest size paintings). NOTE: Best photo is one that captures essence of pet's personality, i.e. smiling, alert, cautious, observing.
- Pay 50% deposit. 50% down upon completion. I accept check (personal or cashier's check). Now accepting credit card payments (V, MC, AMEX) via SQUARE. Upon receiving 50% deposit, I will begin the painting (1st come, 1st serve). NOTE: I offer discounts for purchasing multiple portraits.
- Before I deliver your portrait, I will email a photo to assure you are satisfied. Keep in mind that watercolor is a medium where you can not delete paint. You can only add paint.
- I will hand deliver (locally) whenever possible. If in the U.S. I will ship it USPS wrapped safely and securely. International Shipping rates apply. NOTE: Currently accept commissions in N. America and Europe only.
- Shipping Rates
- Within Continental U.S. USPS Priority Mail - $10 (1 or 2 portraits PER PACKAGE); $19 (3 Portraits); Inquire about 4+ portraits. Rates include insurance for the full value of paintings. International Rates Vary By Country. Inquire.
HOW TO SELECT PHOTOS OF YOUR PET.
From Sketch to Finished Art
All artwork on this page is copyrighted and owned exclusively by the artist, Amanda Pirot.